Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fireworks in the class

I was woken up by my friend at 8 00 today asking me “Whether I would attend the class?”Class??? It took me some time to come to my senses as I was shooting bullets and fighting with bad guys in my dreams. I got ready and took my books and then someone came running to me and asked me “Did you study for Evs(Environmental science) tutorial today?” I grinned at him and replied ,”When did we ever study for tests? We will copy in the test as we always do.”Yes we were all experts in copying and the teachers know that .I went to class and occupied the last bench as it will be the ideal location for copying.

(Our mam enters the class)
Mam: Good morning students . We will have Evs tutorial today as planned . I am giving you 10 minutes to go through the class.
I thought what difference will it make . Any ways I tried to study something from my friend’s notebook( Ofcourse I never used to write notes).
I asked him to place the book under the desk as none of us studied anything for the exam . We agreed on the point.

(After 10 mins)
Mam started distributing question papers .But to our surprise , we had three sets of question papers. I thought ,”Yes, it will more fun copying in this exam.”
I got my question paper and stared at it blankly .I turned left and right and found out the friend alternate to me has the same set. Then I realized that none of us know anything. So notebook is our best solution.
As I asked my friend to pass over his notebook to me ,mam announced us that we will have to place all our notebooks at one corner of the desk. I laughed. Guess what I was at the corner of my desk and all the books came piled next to me. Now, my friend is depending on me to copy from the book. I tried to open the book whenever I found an opportunity . I had difficulty copying as I the book is on the table . So I took the book and kept it opened under my desk . Mam found out that almost everyone in the room are copying. She started looking under the desk and found out many books open. She came over to my desk and I was caught . She angrily took all the books on the table and kept them just below my bench on the ground thinking that this will stop us . Ofcourse it didn’t stop us and I grabbed the book in my hand and gave it to my friend to copy .He kept the book under the table and copied few points . I got few points on him and started elaborating on them(ofcourse we are masters in making stories in the exam ). Suddenly , from nowhere mam came and caught my friend and asked him to get out of the class. He did so after submitting the paper. (Bell rang).Mam collected all our papers and went away.

Statutory Warning: All the characters in this blogpost who have died or alive are fictitious . Any resembling to real life is purely coincindental. (Ofcourse except me )

3 comments:

Tarun Kothari said...

No one know's if at the end of the day, if you ppl will make to bachelor's in technology, but one thing you can definitely assure of is your "MASTERS IN Imitating". Carry on ! :P:P

Anirudh said...

Good work..It's a cool blog.Keep blogging

Yeswanth said...

thanks dude