Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Philosophical Madness

Life for me is pretty much complicated.From the day i was born , i was very much fascinated with my life .I started to think the purpose of my life.I was fascinated to learn many facts about the Universe around me and was becoming more and more philosophical.From then onwards , i thought about almost everything which put a question which varies from the life,god n the everlasting universe across me.Then one day i found that "Everything has its own advantages and disadvantages".Being encouraged by my friends i found one more principle "Every thing in this world is relative.Nothing is absolute". After my own philosophical advances i became fascinated with every weird thought i came across and formed one more theory"We r advancing in technology slowly n slowly.But one day we will build a universe where we r living now".
this theory says that we r actually advancing in technology n one day we will finally build a universe on which we r living right now.... May be we r creators of our own past ,may be we r the cause of our own existence ,may be we r our own God. But it all makes no sense right.Then i got real hard in to philosophy n i found one more theory "I am the only one in this Universe. All others r born for me, to test me,to make me stay on this world n not let me escape".May be i am being pulled down.
May be i am compelled to live in this earth. and if this theory of mine is right ,they r successful as i m not willin to escape as much as i am then. After this one i have made many more trivial philosophies that i got really mad with what i should believe in , because each of my theories contradicts one another and each one is pretty convincing to my mind.Then i thought about much more fundamental questions of whether there should compulsorily an answer to a question??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

everything in the world comes from x, including x itself, where x is unknown and undefined, has its own advantages and disadvantages, and is relative to itself!